I’m a surrogate partner, somatic sex educator, and queer sex & relationship coach.
I live amongst the beautiful rivers and rolling hills of Western Massachusetts on Nipmuc and Pocomtuc land. When I’m not thinking, talking, and learning about sexual healing, I spend a lot of time in the woods with my dog, practicing fiddle, and making challah. Growth and change are essential parts of my life; you’ll never find me sporting the same look or hobby for too long.
I found this field after becoming jaded with my 9-to-5 job at a nonprofit, where I was frequently given the feedback that I wasn’t “professional” enough. As someone who lives in my emotions and relishes authentic relationships, I was drawn to this work largely because it presented an opportunity to be my full, genuine self with my clients. I view myself as a guide and companion more so than a practitioner, and I develop meaningful, genuine relationships with each of my clients.
Accessibility is a deeply held value of mine, and I am committed to working with clients of all genders, races, sexualities, abilities, sizes, class backgrounds, and income levels. I offer sliding scale rates to clients in my priority areas.
I bring my full self into my work, which means that my practice is grounded in spirituality, science, and social justice. I love to nerd it up about the psychological and neurobiological roots of trauma healing, but using a scientific lens alone has always felt hollow to me. To integrate the knowledge of how our nervous systems heal, we must find rituals and practices that resonate for each of us – connecting our body, mind, and spirit. But individual healing is not enough; the personal is political. If we focus on healing ourselves without tending to the wounds of colonization on a community level, we will not heal the root causes of trauma. My practice weaves together sexuality, therapy, anti-oppression, and ritual to help my clients find their empowered voice.
Below is a list of courses and trainings that have informed my practice.
- Surrogate Partner Therapy training, International Professional Surrogates Association: 2016 – 2017
- Certified Sex Educator, San Francisco Sex Information: 2019
- Somatic Sex Education student: 2019 – present
- Course Correction: Just Transition in the Age of COVID-19, Movement Generation: 2020
- Elements of Magic, Reclaiming: 2020
- Somatics for Social Justice, Both/And: 2022
- Sacred Sexuality for Witches, Queers, & Intimacy Explorers w/Kai Cheing Thom and Kota Rook: 2022
- Foundations in Somatic Abolitionism w/Resmaa Menakem: 2022