Through one-on-one somatic sex education, I support queer, trans, and nonbinary clients in sexual healing and self-discovery. Sessions can include touch and movement exercises, communication games, anatomy exploration, counseling, and one-directional (practitioner → client) touch. We can work together for as short as a single session, a handful of sessions, or on a regular basis for as long as a client needs to meet their goals.
I love supporting clients with goals such as:
- increasing embodiment and somatic awareness
- exploring one’s sexual or gender identity
- recovering from sexual abuse and trauma
- enhancing the pleasure of one’s masturbation/solo sex practice
- learning healthy boundaries and consent practices
- learning how to have an orgasm
- learning about your sexual anatomy
- vaginismus treatment
- awakening sexual desire and learning to enjoy sex
- exploring sex toys
- increasing sexual pleasure with a disability
- inexperience with dating, sex, and relationships
- releasing sex-shaming cultural and religious narratives
My rate for one-on-one somatic sex coaching is $200/hour.
I offer sliding scale rates for clients who are queer, trans/nonbinary, people of color, and/or have a disability. Please contact me if you would like to talk about sliding scale pricing.
Photo by Anna Shvets on Pexels (sh.vetss on IG)